Fox Labs Effectiveness

powered by

My Blog

Fox Labs Effectiveness

13 Comments to Fox Labs Effectiveness :

Comments RSS
C.Winkler on Friday, January 13, 2012 6:52 PM
Yes, Fox Labs wins again, hands down, the hottest pepper spray in the world & our favorite & a top seller. Great job Teanis, nice to see you with some videos up. Teanis and I put a little ebook together called; The Truth About Pepper Spray, and this guy knows his stuff! We have all the sizes of Fox Labe if´╗┐ you are having a hard time finding them. Just add the d o t c o m to the end of our name. DefendThyself
Reply to comment

B. Scott on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:19 AM
To Whom it may concern: As a full-time Officer with the City of Cudahy Police Department (WI) and Wisconsin pepper spray instructor I have chosen to use the Fox brand of pepper spray. I have carried this brand for approximately the past 8 years and have found it to be very effective in all of the situations where I have used it. I strongly recommend Fox pepper spray to others who carry pepper spray professionally and for personal protection. ---
Reply to comment

Teanis Tillmon on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:22 AM
Thank you for taking my advice based upon the Truth About Pepper Spray tips to change pepper spray products from First Defense to Fox Labs Pepper Spray

B.T. on Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:26 PM
I have been using OC sprays since 1994. There are several brands that are used by LE and I have tested many brands for effectiveness, dependability and practicality. It was difficult to differentiate which brand was best because MFG all seem to have their own method of determining effectiveness. I kept reading many positive reviews on Fox 5.3 on Galls website and other discussion forums. So in 2006 I decided to test Fox 5.3. The Fox Labs 5.3 Cone spray is the most pungent OC Spray I have tested. Just spraying a small burst and walking into it severely restricted my deep lung breathing to the point that all I could do was run to fresh air. It created an instant on contact effect and the residue from the nozzle applied to my lower eye lid was enough to make me focus on nothing but getting water. I know Fox is most effective because just the residue on my eye was more severe than the two previous level 1 contamination of other brands. The other brands (Sabre Red & Def Tech) were good but the Fox Labs was better IMO. I particularly recommend the cone fog patterns because it affects deep lung breathing more than stream but the Fox Stream is also great. I also spoke with OC instructors with two of the nations premiere firearms training centers and both recommended and carried Fox Labs. Their recommendations were to get an OC of at least 2 ounces in weight with 2% - 5% OC concentration and Minimum of 2 million SHU. Cone or Fog was recommended for personal defense. Fox meets or exceeds these recommendations and I recommend this product in my classes.
Reply to comment

Dr. T on Monday, June 10, 2013 8:28 AM
Yes! Fox Labs no doubt. I recommend people really get good training. We share our book, The Truth About Pepper Spray with people to let them know the true effectiveness of pepper spray. As for the cone, not sure I recommend that fully. Fox has 3 other systems I would consider. There is a old saying no shoe fits all situations. We teach all of the systems so people can make a better informed decision.

christian louboutin shoes on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:27 AM
Easy to move anywhere; 2.
Reply to comment

tequilastravel on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:20 AM
I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays..
Reply to comment

Dr. T on Monday, June 10, 2013 8:05 AM
Thank you very much. Actually, it is a bit of both. I appreciate the comment.

strona www on Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:03 PM
And that is in so many cases potential. It truly is worth considering one of the offered possibilities and solution you confident it will go with the actual, chose inner surface design
Reply to comment

www on Thursday, October 09, 2014 6:11 PM
Truck's window decorating is a crucial component of design. It could possibly a few room in your home your wanted temperament, and underline it has the advantages everyone have to locate a specific thing like a glove just for you
Reply to comment

adres on Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:40 PM
It will be worth for the alternatives purchased at this specific remedy instant certainly no one It is, yet , possibly to detect, traveling certain high quality retail stores to make sure you see
Reply to comment

profil on Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:18 AM
Patterns around the shutters are simply feasible inside parts including a good regular wall It is indeed diligently had a look at reviews for previous customers of
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, February 22, 2018 3:12 AM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!
Reply to comment